السلام عليكم

Saturday, October 23, 2010

WHEN MY TWINNIE CAME TO MY HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME~~

She said :

Salam & Greetings folks...
How ya guys doin'? Well, this was a request. So, just had to grant her wish. I'm a gonna tell you guys about a story. It's about my trip to TTDI LalaLand which is near to IKEA&IKANO&&belambak ah lagi. We planned bout this a few weeks ago and it became reality. She and her mum picked me up from home at 10:45 pm.. What a time, right? Yeah i know. It's insane. So, we were like "kaluts" in the car. Me bubbly, She kaluts... cute eyy? Sampai rumah die, terus lompat cam orang giler. Sambil tu cakap, "It's the first time I'm stepping my feet here". Then, naik tangga cam jakun sesangat - sangatnye. Her 'life companions', Chester and Chelsea welcomed me with a red carpet as long as 10m laid infront of me.. HAHA I'm just kidding.

Went up, saw the bro and terus lari masuk bilik. Perggh... semua memang cool, man. Then, chit - chat - chit - chat sampai pukul bape ntah, then.. LATE NIGHT MOVIES =) Best Best Best I can give 20 star ratings? haha Tapi yang sedeynye~ PIRATED COPY ( CD - sarah ) HUAAA... pastu ade parts die kene potong huhu. We watched 'Karate Kid'. And of course, the last part mesti ade lagu... ala lagu tu en? Punye la semangat daripada awal tengok movie *SarahE kan peminat setia JohorBahru* Sekali, yang keluar : "Never say Never".. Tu je? Perggh pastu : Alaa.. then gelak - gelak. Pecaye tak kiteorang tidur pukul 3.30 pagi.. Bangun pukul 10 pagi but still, managed for Subuh prayer. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

We heard a masculine voice saying this : "Sarah, gi goreng nuggets". Pastu terus turun bawah and obeyed the orders. Kitaorang goreng nuggets and sausages. To be exact and specific : 15 pieces of nuggets and 3 sausages. We had Bliss for drinks. Later, we had 'brunch' infront of the tv. Tengok CSI : NY la, How I Met Your Mother la and so on. Then, the mother came back and terus kemas - kemas pastu cabut lari masuk bilik. Siap - siap - siap then solat. Okayy, this is the funny part. It took me 10 minutes to be serious when Zuhur prayer cause I was laughing all the way. Non - stop. Terlebih excited? Maybe, maybe not. Makan brownies & homemade chocolate cake with vanilla ice - cream. I really can't resist those. Memang sedaaap!!! *Alhamdulillah* Around 6pm, time to go home, dear. *Pdhal selepas maghrib HUAHUAHUA* Alaa... tanak balik. The FUN never stops here HAHA. You can't deny it. I have to go. But overall, it was totally amazingly BRIILIANT, GREAT, SPECTACULAR, FANTASTIC and SUPERB =)

Hope I have the chance to come here again. You, readers, thanks for stopping by to read this blog and most importantly, this post. I'm sending my regards to you all. Kalau tak jawab, tak tahu~ Nanti kat akhirat, jawab ah sendiri... Wassalam

Twinnie,
Sarah Ezzati



THE END! Tulaa post yang ana suruh die tulis kat blog ni,, but internet kan takle bukak kat rmah so buat kat rumah shefa jelaa~ um, yang kat atas sume tuu memang asli from sarae eh? Orait, skang dah kol 12:12 am. 'Chucky' in another 15minutes. Tata! AssalamualaikumWarahamatullahiWabarakatuh!

No comments: